Download a booking form below - click on link 

 There is an extra £15 per day per suite charged on Christmas Day, boxing Day, Xmas related bank holidays, New Year's Day and Easter and £12 on all other Bank holidays.

 This is so that we can pay our staff double time over these holiday periods

PRICES FROM 1ST JANUARY 2024 - Due to ever increasing costs we have no option but to increase our prices.

  Daily rates for normal suites 

  • 1 Cat                       : £21.00                                        
  • 2 Cats sharing   : £27.00              
  • 3 Cats sharing   : £32.00                        
  • 4 Cats sharing   : £37.00
  • 5 Cats sharing   : £42.00

  Daily rates for suites with larger indoor area (suites 24 - 35) and outdoor large

  • 1 - 2 Cats              : £30.00                                                      
  • 3 Cats sharing   : £36.00                        
  • 4 Cats sharing   : £40.00
  • 5 Cats sharing   : £44.00
  • The prices above include your cat's normal food.
    (Please note that non-stock foods or prescription diets will need to be supplied by you)                                                                                                                                                                                   
  • We will feed your cat what they normally have at home whether it be wet or dry food (including premium brands). Normal food is included in the price. Cats on prescription or unusual diets can bring their food with them (clearly labelled in an airtight container). We are used to fussy eaters and will not let your cat go without eating, we have all sorts of foods to tempt them including fresh fish, chicken, prawns and tuna in spring water!

There is a minimum £30.00 flat rate charge for a one day stay for one cat.

Only cats from the same family will be allowed to share accommodation.

Prices are charged for each day or part of a day i.e day of arrival and day of departure are charged. 

To book your cat's stay at the Gatehouse Cattery you will be required to pay a 20% of the total stay fee at the time of booking as a NON- REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE deposit. The remaining 80% of the fee will be payable on arrival.

If you cancel within 7 days of your cat's stay we would respectfully ask you to pay the entire stay in full.

If you either change your dates within 28 days of your booking, or you collect your cat/s early then the full amount is still payable.

Debit card payments are free. 

We do not accept Credit cards or cheques.

To 07779 636170 email:

The Gatehouse Cattery, Wheelers Lane, Bournemouth, Dorset. BH119QJ